Quick Links

Always Hungry
Twitter for periodic updates!
Bracelets
Necklace Pendants
Earrings coming soon!
Necklaces coming soon!

- - - - - - - - - -

Shipping/Return Policy
About Me

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

The Birth of Something Great

Why hello there. I'm Stephanie, from Always Hungry.

This site/blog was created in order for me to efficiently organize and list all the things I need to sell. Consider it as an online 24/7 yard sale. Many of the things listed will be handmade crafts and jewelry that have no use for me right now, most of which I personally have made myself (unless otherwise stated). In addition to jewelry/crafts, I may list things from a variety of categories (beauty items, electronics, etc).

For now, I am only selling the stuff I have already created, most of which are one-of-a-kind original designs. That means, with the exception of a couple of items, that most of the jewelry listed exists in my grasps (that is, until someone buys it off my hands).

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

A little about the "artist"...
I'm a struggling/starving (who isnt't?) college student currently residing in the Inland Empire, California. I enjoy making pretty things with my hands when I have time. I am also a huge pack rat, thus the need to get rid of my stuff! Unfortunately because I am a student, I only do custom crafts when I have a lot of downtime in my hands.

I have made jewelry for more than 4 years now. It was initially a hobby, then turned into a business (my mother helped me sell them at her work), then a hobby again. I'm selling whatever I have left from my business years ago, as well as using whatever I can make with the materials I have left.

I have been playing with polymer clay for over a year now. I'm still new at it, but I hope I'll have time to sell custom orders in the near future (Summer 2009).

I also like dogs. And chocolate. And strawberries (if you haven't noticed).

I believe that great communication between the seller and the customer is important, and I will strive to give my customers the best attention I can offer.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If you have any comments, regards, or questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail at stephs.stuffstore@gmail.com.

I look forward to doing business with you all! :)

No comments: